Saturday, May 16, 2020

D R E A M S
Ephesians 3:20

Every year I look at the schedule during pre-season and start to calculate wins and losses. “We can beat them.  We’ll probably lose there.  This one is a toss up.  We’d better beat them!”  I’m sure all of us lie on our beds at night and dream about championships and M.V.P. awards.  What’s exciting to me is that God can do immeasurably more than even those things.


In Paul’s letter to his friends in Ephesus at chapter 3 and verse 20 he writes, “Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us...”  How big can you ask or imagine?  How large are your dreams?  God’s reality is even bigger!!


Could it be that God’s plans for me are even greater than I could possibly dream of?  Can I trust God to make provision for my life in ways I can’t even conceive?  Absolutely.  The text says that He is able to do immeasurably more than I can even ask or imagine.  That’s how great God’s power is in our lives.  He is at work in ways we can’t even fathom with our simple minds.  His reality is even bigger than our dreams. 


In today’s game, let the confidence that comes from security make you the player you’ve always dreamed of being.  Step into the reality of God’s plans and you’ll find life that eclipses your wildest dreams. 

Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 14:12-31
II Corinthians 13
Psalms 109

L E G A C Y II Corinthians 3:2-3 Who are the coaches and players in your team’s history that are still impacting your lives today?  ...